Saturday, December 1, 2007





Last night was Jonathan's first varsity game. He started and had 10 points. Pretty good for a freshman against a 2A school. I thought it might be highly entertaining based on the fact that they have not practiced any offense. In all 13 years of playing basketball, I have never not gone into game not having practiced an offense. Well, they lost the game and it looked like they never practiced an offense.
Kelsey and MeMaw went to breakfast with Santa. She came home with a bunch of crafts.
Every day we have to have basketball practice and "games" Her idea not mine. Yesterday, I asked if she wanted to play house or cooking when we got back home. "No, basketball!" She always runs up to her room and has to put on a basketball jersey and what she has deemed her official b'ball shor.ts. Then I have to gather the "team" to the locker room and put our hands in and say 1-2-3 "go team" She usually goes and plays right after that, but today after watching J's game last night, she informed me that I have to announce the starting line up. Then she plays, we have half time and she finishes out the game. Her record is great 50-1. She lost her first game today. She said how they never lost and were so good, so of course I couldn't resist making her on the losing end of the scoreboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I need Zeb to come hang out with Kelsey because he wants to paint Zanna;s toenails and brush her hair so she will look pretty...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you haven't lost any of your spite :) Breaking her win streak!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter