I dropped her off at class this morning and went to service but when her class didn't appear before the preacher began delivering his sermon, I thought they just scratched the song. He finished preaching, we sang our departing song and I started to collect my stuff when he announced we were going to take a benevolence offering. Then the angels came in and walked up the steps to the stage. Her friend Truly said her verse and then sure enough Kelsey spoke hers right into the microphone perfectly. So Cute!--I know--only her parents and grandparents would care or think it's cute, but it was! The video is too long to post right now, I"ll have to ask buddy how to get it posted.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Encore performance (Warning-boring if you're not a grandparent!)
I dropped her off at class this morning and went to service but when her class didn't appear before the preacher began delivering his sermon, I thought they just scratched the song. He finished preaching, we sang our departing song and I started to collect my stuff when he announced we were going to take a benevolence offering. Then the angels came in and walked up the steps to the stage. Her friend Truly said her verse and then sure enough Kelsey spoke hers right into the microphone perfectly. So Cute!--I know--only her parents and grandparents would care or think it's cute, but it was! The video is too long to post right now, I"ll have to ask buddy how to get it posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(32)
-
▼
December
(20)
- No title
- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!1
- Brrrrrrr
- Caleb loves to talk
- Amazing Grace
- Dogs! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- Thanks Maw-maw and Paw-paw
- By the way.....
- Caleb and Kelsey pictures
- More pictures...
- My cooking helper
- First ever haircut
- Unbelievable footage!
- I'm getting the itch....
- Christmas get together
- Encore performance (Warning-boring if you're not a...
- No title
- Kelsey saying verse
- This can't be happening....
- Christmas 07
-
▼
December
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment