http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXV6HJxUebg
Great song. Amazing Grace with a twist. Of course, if you've ever had to live with me you know I have play this 20 times a day until I start getting threats from those I live with.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(32)
-
▼
December
(20)
- No title
- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!1
- Brrrrrrr
- Caleb loves to talk
- Amazing Grace
- Dogs! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- Thanks Maw-maw and Paw-paw
- By the way.....
- Caleb and Kelsey pictures
- More pictures...
- My cooking helper
- First ever haircut
- Unbelievable footage!
- I'm getting the itch....
- Christmas get together
- Encore performance (Warning-boring if you're not a...
- No title
- Kelsey saying verse
- This can't be happening....
- Christmas 07
-
▼
December
(20)
3 comments:
That is a great song, is that the movie we went and saw in college when we went to the wrong showing of Titanic?
As many times as I've played it, I've never really watched the video.
You mean you went to movies while you were in college! You reprobate!!
It is amazing how a different composition places more emphasis on the message of the song!
Post a Comment