I wanted to try uploading a video to the blogg. I thought Caleb talking would be a good first try.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(32)
-
▼
December
(20)
- No title
- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!1
- Brrrrrrr
- Caleb loves to talk
- Amazing Grace
- Dogs! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- Thanks Maw-maw and Paw-paw
- By the way.....
- Caleb and Kelsey pictures
- More pictures...
- My cooking helper
- First ever haircut
- Unbelievable footage!
- I'm getting the itch....
- Christmas get together
- Encore performance (Warning-boring if you're not a...
- No title
- Kelsey saying verse
- This can't be happening....
- Christmas 07
-
▼
December
(20)
5 comments:
Too cute!
Miles says, "bebe!"
That's Caleb all right! He talks and talks.
Hey, you got Buddy to talk too ;)
When are you going to update your blog?? Come on, I need more!!
did you hear that....He said I Love my Aunt Kay Kay!!! well, I love you tooooooooo. xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment