Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Brrrrrrr




It's freezing up here. In 22 years we can move to the Villages and drive around in golf carts all winter. Until then I'll just huddle up in my cave on cold days...

Kelsey went out in the snow. She stayed out for less time then it took to dress her.

C's room is finally done. I like the blue and the brown just not exactly the way I did it. I like it enough to not repaint it though!

Buddy is interviewing for a part time job at a museum which might work out well since he will be starting b'ball training at a REALLY nice, really expensive gym on the northside.

I love being off work. Can't believe it's been 2 weeks all ready.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for inviting me to your blog finally :) I am glad you get to keep up the 3 days a week schedule!! I can't believe Caleb is 6 months old already

Anonymous said...

Angela and Leigh wishes that they could play in the snow with you Kelsey!

Anonymous said...

Is that Joshua's old crib? Just getting a little sentimental.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue and the brown, I just saw another baby boys room in those colors and loved it. Can't wait to have my own house and paint the rooms too :)

BudnLeah's Fam said...

Yes and we still use Josh's old car seat too. http://oatsvallteam.blogspot.com/
This blog will make you want to use the crib again.




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter