Thursday, May 1, 2008

You know you do it too!




Believe it or not my house is usually pretty clean, I've gotten pretty obsessive about that lately. But the one thing I put off is folding the laundry. Since my friend wouldn't come up and help me fold it, I finally tackeled this mountain alone. I'd rather clean my bathroom.

3 comments:

What are the Daily's up to now... said...

You need little bins that hang on the wall in the laundry room. Everyone has their own and then an extra for towels/sheets etc. Has made my life SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier!!!!

Thomas bunch said...

Girl...laundry is the BANE of my existence...it NEVER is done, I can do 8 loads in 1 day...still more for the next...we create at least a load a day if not 2...I need a maid!!

Thomas bunch said...

Surely you aren't talking about me coming up to fold?? I guarantee the help to hindrance ratio with my brood would exceed the limit allowed by sanity!!
I did you a favor by staying home:)




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter