Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My sweet little boy turns 1 tomorrow! Kelsey and I have been excited about this for awhile now. I guess it's a bigger deal this time around because I know he's my last! He is just so darn cute and good natured--And he's not even a middle child--I can't figure it out!
Last night was my first day car-pooling (I am spending 17 dollars A DAY in gas when I drive to work.) Another gentleman in my department lives a minute away from me and with gas prices going up, we decided to give car pooling a try.
This weekend we drive to Minnesota (11 hours each way) on Friday morning and turn around and drive straight back Saturday afternoon. I am in fear of how Caleb will do being strapped in a car seat 22 hours out of 48.........Oh, why are we going, you may ask? My older brother is getting married up there.
A week from Thursday-Saturday, we're having a garage sale in our neighborhood sale. Can't wait to unload all this big bulky baby stuff!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because middle children are not TYPICALLY good natured...think Mitchell for a moment.

Kelly

BudnLeah's Fam said...

I guess I'm the exception to the rule! HaHa No comments from my siblings!

Thomas bunch said...

What about former roommates??

Anonymous said...

He's not a middle child...which is why he's sweet. Middle children like to test the parents to see if they really mean what they say.
-Lori




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter