Conference room we rented to use as "home base" to play games and talk.
Nothing like a good game of Shanghai!
Since parents were participating, the kids helped man the task stations.
The winners! Cassidy, Rusty, Lisa
It was a really close finish between 1st and 2nd and then between 3rd and 4th.
This is some wet participants who chose to swim four laps over counting the number of wooden posts in the courtyard at the final stage. I was surprised people actually chose to swim because no one had their bathing suits on. But they were sweating and it was faster then counting the posts.
3 comments:
So much fun! I'm coming next time, I need at least 2 weeks notice:) I signed a contract today to teach math and psychology at the school Kevin teaches at...we might also help coach girls basketball...with Ryan Alexander...did you see Lisa Vaupel's brother died in a car accident? So sad...
Oh my goodness, is that one of your nephews standing next to Budreaux??
Yep, that's Jonathan. He's almost 16!
-Lori
Post a Comment