Friday, May 30, 2008

Wedding and garage sale





Wedding in Minnesota was great. I got to watch and listen to it through the window in the nursery. I didn't want Caleb to sabotage it with any baby blabber. So was trip besides the sitting in the car 25 hours in 2 days part. One nice, sane Minnesota lady at the wedding asked my 20 year old brother if I was his niece. That alone was worth the trip!
The kids did really well. Oh, and Wisconsin-you are dead to me! I was attacked by a savage swarm of mosquitos at a rest area there. When I turned to tell Daniel that they were all out of the car, there was one on my face. Yes, I did get a nice red welt on my cheek.
Yesterday, today and tomorrow is garage sale time. Tomorrow is the neighborhood sale so we should get alot of people through. That's my friend Mandi in the pictures...she's done really well so far.

2 comments:

Thomas bunch said...

I want to have a yard sale...but I live in the sticks, and I don't have any tables...I saw a place to rent them but I don't want to break even!

Arthur Family said...

Hey! we now have a blog! paulandbetsy.blogspot.com. It was so nice to see you guys!Your kids are beautiful!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter