Thursday, April 24, 2008

welcome out!



I was going to complain out my long ~13.5 hour work day yesterday....but I can't really do that when she went through this



Labor with no epideral! As of 6:54 this morning, Caleb has a new cousin to play with. Kelsey has accepted the fact that it is a boy and just "loves it"

5 comments:

Kelly said...

There must be something in those prenatal vitamins that grow hair b/c almost every boy born in our church over the last few months has had just as much hair as this little fellow!

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

Thomas bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS DI!!!

Thomas bunch said...

What's his name?

Thomas bunch said...

That's hilarious! I am in the same boat, I have about 7 loads of laundry that I have done over the last 2 weeks that I still haven't folded and put up...it's actually probably down to about 5 loads because every morning I dig through and find Zeke some school clothes, Kevin is on his own:) I've been going to real estate school every night and all weekend for the last 2 weeks...I passed my licensing exam last night:)

Thomas bunch said...

Well since Di could crank out a baby, you think you could crank out a new blog??




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter