In case there are any privacy laws I'm unaware of I will change the names in this story. Jane got changed to a different process at work for a little bit. Now Jane is good at a few things-making good cookies, basketball x's and o's and eating to name a few....but chemistry and assembling mechanisms and using tools..she is not. On the first day she gave one blank stare after another while her mind was frantically thinking about such things as "Allen wrench, what the heck is Allen wrench? I have a one in 300 chance this is it...." And who knew you turned with the longer part of the Allen wrench and not the shorter? "You want a Swagelock connector? Ok break it down, Jane, I know what connector means...what does the root Swage mean? Oh, probably named after a persons last name...." And that is just the beginning...the day ended by getting caught using the wrong side of the wrench connection.... Edit: I found out that was using the wrong side of a rachet not a wrench.
On the bright side, she does now know what a Swagelock and Allen wrench AND a rachet look like!
1 comment:
I'm confused...are you Jane?
Post a Comment