Just various pictures from trip. When I post pictures I can't see what I'm choosing very well so this what came up. Pictures are of:
- one of the picnics at pool.
- a building along town square
- feeding the buffalo
- view from golf cart
- Kelsey and Braden waiting to go on ride
- Feeding ducks
I had a great time! If you know Jean/Mike, you know they are great hosts and fun to be around. Thanks to Bev and Grandma for coming over, it was great to visit with them. Many, many thanks to Jean/Mike for housing and putting up with 2 non-grandchildren and a niece for 8 days. Mike and Jean were on the GO all week! They fed us, housed us and carted us around to many fun adventures. Of course Cara is always fun to be around and borders on sainthood for being so good with kids. However, she does have a card shuffling disorder...
No comments:
Post a Comment