Friday, April 11, 2008

Soccer



She finally made it to her first practice. Doesn't she look tough? She really looked like she was going to be good. And I really thought she would be good-oh, well, it was only her first practice.
Tomorrow is the first game.
Three strikes on Buddy and I though. Didn't bring water bottle, didn't bring soccer ball and who would have thought everyone would buy their 4,5 and 6 year old soccer cleats?

5 comments:

Thomas bunch said...

That's alright, I think Kevin and I were the only parents who didn't have shirts with our child's name on the back at Zeke's first game tonight

Thomas bunch said...

I'm thinking about doing a bridge program to a Master's of Nursing...

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am w/ ya .. Jeremiah only played one season of soccer and we forgot the soccer ball & water bottle but hey he scored 6 of their 8 goals in their 1st game...so there ... it isn't about the gear, but the player !!!! beat she blows them all away!!!

Thomas bunch said...

Well, I don't know if they are full-time or not, but I am not working now so it isn't like it would reduce our budget:)

Thomas bunch said...

check out Leah's new myspace page!!

www.myspace.com/dailydouble22




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter