Thursday, April 10, 2008

The dance to this song looked fun, but we were out on the street looking for a spot to park the golf cart so couldn't really get a good view of it with camera. Also a brief look at part of 1 of the 2 town squares.

Caleb update for the family: He is now crawling and can say "uh-oh!" and "dight" (which means light) He is all over the place now and I need to get some baby gates ASAP!!!!! His other big fascination is finding a bag, basket or drawer and pulling everything out of it. Not loving that.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

ahhh,boys! They are into EVERYTHING!

How tall is Kelsey and is that a picture of Caleb? My how they have grown!

Thomas bunch said...

McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!!

I remember that song...I never considered the popularity it could have in a retirement community:)

Anonymous said...

i think i have 2 baby gates in the garage

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm anonymous, I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment with my name on it.
-Lori




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter