Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm baaaaack

I was fighting the flu for five or six days and then on vacation for ~8 days.
-Yes, I had the REAL flu.
-No, I did not get the flu shot.
-Yes, I will get the flu shot next year.


I had a great time in Florida and will recap later today or tomorrow. I didn't ride in a car for probably 7 days and still went a ton of places because everywhere is accessible by golf cart.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

welcome back! we can't wait to see the pics and here the stories.

Good to hear you recovered from the flu. IT made its rounds here in January. I won't get the flu shot...this years strain for next years flu just doesn't make sense to me (unless things have changed in the last few years!).

Kelly said...

okay I will clarify "I won't get the flu shot based on a prediction of what next years strain may be" Couldn't remember if it was what I said before or this clarification.

Okay, Kelly, just shut up, NOW!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter