Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Skiing






Went down to Perfect North on Monday to go skiing with Cara. Some of you remember last time (2 years ago--my 1st time) did not go very well all and I suffered through quite a few faceplants.
This time around, I only fell ONCE and that was when I was almost stopped and was CARA's fault I might add. She must have been delusional from all the sun bouncing off the snow or the height of the ski lift, but she kept wanting me to focus on her doing a so-called jump in the middle of one slope. I kept telling her I needed to focus on myself....but no, Ms. Persistent gestured me over to make sure I was going to watch her this time down and I bit the dust as pulled to a stop near her. I did witness her "jump" but cannot verify any actual air under the skis. Unfortunately, I did not get to witness any of her falls, i only saw after she was on the ground. The weather was sunny and warm and the snow nice and fluffy.
Went back to her house that night and went to a party with a few crazy Kentuckians and some sane Hoosiers and had fun playing games. Yes, people--Ben W. was actually playing and enjoying games. Albeit not card games and not with us....She has a very nice new house and nice new haircut and if she would start a blog we could all see pictures of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. Pictures are great

Thomas bunch said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!
9 DAYS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter