



Norma and Cara both suggested stripes. After seeing Braden's room I decided on racer stripes and went for it. I think it looks better then the pictures show. I looked at every single bolt of fabric three times yesterday at Joanne Fabrics trying to find a coordinating material for a wall hanging. Found nothing. I walk into Wal-mart this morning and the very first bolt in the row was this piece (behind K and C.) Now I'm going to try my best Martha Stewart impressionation (i think i just made that word up) and try to glue this to a board and hang it on his wall.
I can't wait to paint the living room and kitchen. Anyone know what shade of tan that is usually used in model homes?
7 comments:
Hey, is it December yet?
Wow, 2 days in a row!! You are on a roll :)
I like the room.
Yeah, I think you did make that word up, but a very impressive use of semantics!
OK, a little nugget for you...no pics yet, I have to find my camera cord...baby steps...
Hello stranger ... can't believe Rose found me and now she has directed me to you ... I can't wait to catch up on your life ... your kids are so cute and you haven't changed a bit!! blog ya soon ... love ya !!!
Thanks, Gwen! Great to hear from you!! I am too new at this to know if I can send a reply back to you through my blog or not. So I just went to your last blog posting and replied.
The colors look great! And the curtain material will be just right, too bad grandma is in Florida.
from MawMaw and Leigh,
Colors are wonderful!!!! Love the strips!!!! Material great choice!!! instead of glue staple.
Leigh said that she loves it!!!
for the hem turn under use stichwitcher "iron-on". For ideas on this look it curtain books @ Jo Ann's. We will let you know about the colors for the living room and kitchen. Got card from K...Thank you so much we loved it!
Love,ya
Post a Comment