What are you talking about it looks awesome!! Is it December yet?
I really need Vern Yip. Take the before picture and put it beside the after and that it was the kitchen looks like now. I stalled about halfway through, so brownish-tan runs right into red-red.
Well you didn't have to get all huffy about it and take the post off!
What you didn't like 10 seconds of a sitting Caleb? Actually wrong video, will have to go home and put the right one on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What are you talking about it looks awesome!! Is it December yet?
I really need Vern Yip. Take the before picture and put it beside the after and that it was the kitchen looks like now. I stalled about halfway through, so brownish-tan runs right into red-red.
Well you didn't have to get all huffy about it and take the post off!
What you didn't like 10 seconds of a sitting Caleb? Actually wrong video, will have to go home and put the right one on.
Post a Comment