-Sunday night ate Wendy's chili at church supper.
-Late Sunday night--Laying in bed miserable for 2 hours. Finally get up and go downstairs.
-Buddy suggests vomiting. Just as I say I've been wanting to for the last 2 hours I run to the bathroom and...............Amazing the power of the spoken word. (Won't get to descriptive. I know many of you are nurses, but to spare those with weaker constitutions and my dignity I will refrain.)
-Buddy also gets sick.
-We think the church poisoned us.
-One horrible, awful night, tossing on couch. Oh, to have had cable tv.
-Morning finally arrives, place call for help at 6:20
-Help arrives at 8:00 in the form of Dad bringing Gatorade and taking Caleb.
-Called church, they denied poisoning us. I concede that it must be flu since mom and nephew are also sick.
-Spend day on couch too miserable to move.
-Late monday evening Dad brings Caleb back. Both of them succombed to the flu.
House is clean and sanitized! And we all felt mostly well by bedtime Monday.
2 comments:
Welcome back Sparky!!
Did you read both of my new posts? The one I specifically addressed to you, you did not reply to...I'm just curious what your answer is...
Post a Comment