Friday, January 11, 2008

7 1/2 months old

Some of you haven't seen Caleb in a while so here's an 7.5 month update on him:
  • He's a really GOOD baby. He's good-natured and sweet. Even mom who's been around hundred's of babies says he is the best baby. (OK, so she and I are a little biased.)
  • He can mimic certain sounds. If he hear's us say "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" he starts saying it. or "ooooooooooohhhhhhh" He also loves to do the Indian baby.
  • He takes 2 or 3 naps a day. He slept briefly in his room after I finished painting it, however, we found out that it is by far the coldest room in the house. We don't want to turn the heat up just to heat one room of the house, so he sleeps in our room. We can't figure out why his room gets so cold. (I did some more painting in his room, pictures will come tomorrow. Camera is at parent's house)
  • He loves to sit up and play and/or watch Kelsey play. He doesn't really like to cuddle or relax against you): He'd rather be up watching what is going on.
  • Nowhere near crawling yet, but I don't give him much tummy time. He's going to be hard to keep up with when he does. He is always trying to pick up any small thing on the floor so I'm always on the lookout for anything he could choke on.
  • Has had 2 front teeth for several months. I keep thinking I see the upper ones coming in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GVfs4qLISw

sometime i'm going to learn to play music on this thing.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter