Thursday, February 26, 2009



The countdown is on!!!! 29 days until Florida. We're so lucky to have so much family down in various parts of FL. And even luckier that we like them all.
This time we're going to visit my grandma, 2 aunts and 2 uncles. (We'll be going to Pensacola later this summer.)
My cousin and I are driving with 5 kids in a minivan and my mom and sister are flying with 2 babies. I've consoled Kelsey and myself with the unfairness of it all by the fact that we'll get to stop at McDonalds 2 times on the way down and those flying won't get McDonalds at all. You're jealous now, aren't you Diana? We're staying with my Aunt and Uncle who are wonderful hosts.

1 comment:

Arthur Family said...

Will you and Cara pick Lauren and I up in the way? What's two more people? Have a great time!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter