Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm going to be an aunt x2 more in September. Congratulations Diana/Brian, Scott/Karen.
More snow again today. ~4 inches right after I pulled in the parking lot in Indy for my interview. Interview went well. Should find out next week their decision. As this is a short term work assignment, unfortunately I would still be considered a Laf. employee, so when that ship sinks, uh, I mean sails, I go along with it. It really looks like we'll get sold. One company has been doing quite in depth reviews of our departments and my sup. said yesterday it really appears to be heading that direction. Fortunately, even while doing this assignment in Indy I can keep trying to post for other positions there. Roads were so bad on my way back to Laf after the interviews, I just headed home. Even the interstate was so snow covered at some points you could not tell what lane you were on. I was really hoping the semi next to me new what lane he was supposed to be in.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter