Monday, February 2, 2009

Kelsey’s latest phase is her “boyfriend.” Am trying best to discourage and distract her latest train of thought, her new so called boyfriend Caleb S. from church. Last night she told me that she was having 10 kids and that Jon and Kate + Eight (on TLC) would be no more and it would be
Kelsey and Caleb + 10
. Oh, puhleeeeze!
Apparently new evidence has surfaced that I was not always the good-hearted, angelic person I am today. I know you will find it hard to believe. Looking through the scrapbook Mom put together there may have been some somewhat disparaging remarks recorded by me in my youth toward my siblings. I do have a copywrite pending on a poem I penned that was in that scrapbook it goes something like “Roses are red, violets are blue, at least I’m not as stupid as you.” What? I’m sure I was provoked into it.
I have a interview tomorrow in Indianapolis! It’s in HR. The downside then is it only runs March-June. “And then what?” you ask. I don’t know.

3 comments:

Arthur Family said...

I'v heard that you used to be a biter, too. In fact I think I still have the marks!

Anonymous said...

How'd the interview go?

Anonymous said...

the above was from me, Lori.




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter