Monday I started my new job in Recruiting and Staffing. I really think I'm going to love it. I get to help with the New employee and intern orientations and on-boarding. The only down side is that it looks like my 32 hour work week will get spread over 4 days instead of 3. That's a real downer.
Corporate is another world from the plant site. Marble floors, granite floors, granite drinking fountains, escalators (encased in marble.) Scenic views, parking spot next to elevator going to heated, protected underground tunnel to building. 3 cafeterias, dry cleaners, general shop, shoe repair, 25 minute drive!
The job is a whole other world from my other one. New employee orientations happen over 3 days every two weeks. There is a lot to do to prepare in little time between them.
I was so excited to see in my email inbox today "Invite to 3 day group meeting in Orlando Florida"
Then when I opened it I saw it was really supposed to be sent to someone else):
1 comment:
I'm so jealous, that sounds like my dream job!!
Rose
Post a Comment