Super excited about leaving next week. Not so excited about the loooong drive. Last year when I was driving about 2 in the morning I needed something to keep me from getting drowsy so I turned the satellite radio to channel 20 and played Akon, Usher, Chris Brown (and probably no one who reads this knows who they are.) Anyway I would periodically burst out laughing wondering what Mom and Cara would think if they woke up.
So proud of Jonathan for working so hard to recover from his ACL injury in 3 months to be able to contribute to his b'ball team. I know that rehab is extremely painful and no fun. His team made it to the final 8 in the state.
Caleb went to so many bball games that "baketball" is all he does anymore. When we picked him from the nursery last week he was at the basketball goal shooting and the workers said he had been there all morning.
Off to Target now.
1 comment:
It's in the blood...what do you expect from two basketball giants??
R
Post a Comment