Thursday, October 16, 2008


This has been growing in our front flower bed for ~a month. Since we gutted and planted the whole bed in August, we really should know what this is. Buddy was sure it was some variety of lilly I bought. I was pretty adament it was a corn stalk. And now one month later....I think I'm right. Maybe by mid December we can have some corn on the cob.

Yesterday was pretty warm. I think Kelsey was a bit optimistic today.

Love this train set I got for Caleb's Christmas present. We have all been having much more fun on it then he has. I just put it away for Christmas. Well, I had to make sure it was all there and it worked. He'll forget all about it by then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think that is a corn stalk! I hope you all are doing ok. I was thinking about you today.

- Bets




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter