Last night I was in the left turn lane at a red light. A person pulled up in the lane beside me and got out. I thought maybe he was doing a Chinese fire drill or something but then he started yelling at the car behind him. He said quite a few choice words most of which started and ended with M.F$%$%. My first thought was to honk and glare at him, but then I remembered the kids were in back and we were pretty vulnerable. So when he started asking the guy behind him if he wanted a piece of him, I held my foot over the gas to run the red light if shots started firing. The light finally turned green and then what I knew was coming "Mom, what did he say? Did he say.....I have a hole in my bucket?" Ummmm....he just said some rude things, Kelsey.
This afternoon we went to the park and on the way home Kelsey told me that she told the friend she met there what the rude man had said. Fortunately, she got it wrong again!
1 comment:
My boys thought that was pretty funny. That guy was certainly a hole in a bucket!
Lori
Post a Comment