Sunday, October 12, 2008







Had a quick trip to Kentucky on Thursday and Friday. Left as soon as everyone was up on Thursday. Had fun at zoo on Thursday. Yes, I know it’s terrible but this was Caleb’s first time to the zoo and I think only Kelsey’s 2nd time. It was a nice zoo and the kids thought it was neat to feed the giraffes. Friday we went garage saling. Braden made out like a bandit and is a real wheeler-and-dealer. He carried around a billfold full of money and didn’t pay full price for any of his finds. I did have fun putting together his Superman puzzle. He got tired of it after 40 minutes, but I persevered!
Decided to leave during naptime on Friday afternoon and Caleb was out within 2 minutes of takeoff. They both slept 98% of the way home and it was just me and the satellite radio.
If you’re wondering why some are missing in photos….I’m not allowed to post pictures of the other 2 kids because of privacy reasons.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter