This blogger thing is fun. That (header) was easy. Thanks for the tips. Now I'm going to start trying digital scrapbooking and collages. Inspired by my sister-in-laws. No clue how to right now...but if all else fails there is always Go*gle.
I guess I'm plagiarizing John's picture...I probably owe him more cookies.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Aren't we cute!
- Poor baby.......
- "A hole in my bucket"
- No title
- This has been growing in our front flower bed for ...
- Yesterday was the day that bike riding clicked for...
- Link to some of today's pictures......
- Ok, Blogger's
- That was too easy!
- My first collage. This little boy is so much fun....
- Not much new. Kelsey starts basketball on Saturda...
- No title
-
▼
October
(12)
2 comments:
How'd you do this post thing? I love Caleb's pic.
I'd love to learn how to do the digital scrapbooking thing myself. If you learn anything pass it on.
Post a Comment