Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Randomness

.......nothing much new.....the countdown is on until Kelsey's birthday, she is super excited.
I am super excited about the Amazing Race on Saturday. It had better not get cancelled for anything short of world disaster. Looks like Lori and Cara have teamed up to try and give David and I some competition. Eat our dust hahahahaha. Oh, and my cousin David is filling in for the injured Jonathan. First we thought it was torn ACL, then Yay! Dr. said he thought it was torn miniscus, then boo! X-ray said it was torn ACL. 1st Dr. said 6 months recup time...but I, yes, I, said no you can be back in 3 months. Did any of my peeps believe me? NO! But the 2nd Dr. said you can be back in 3 months. So now I can say--I DUN TOLE YOU SO! to everybody and maybe he can make it back in time to win sectionals. Back to David and I as a team. This will be great, he's ornery too-well sometimes he is- so I can yell at him and not worry about hurting his feelings (and I know he'll dish it right back if he needs to (but he won't need to.)) I told him if he didn't learn to use the orienteering compass that he is in charge of picking up, then we just might be that dysfunctional team that is always yelling at each other. I just received word that he has figured the thing out...I knew all those initials after his name meant he was smart. Don't worry, mom's we'll be good and get along--unless he starts picking on us. (his mom reads this and she doesn't think he was the ornery kid, but Cara and I know the truth.)

Caleb is as cute as ever and races to give me hugs whenever I come home. He has picked up a few obnoxious behaviours such as becoming a picky eater and a has a baby version of yelling when he is mad. He must be hanging out with the wrong crowd at the church nursery.

Also, http://roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com/ pray as you read this blog. Start toward the bottom of the page ):

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter