Monday, September 1, 2008



It appears my Amazing Race partner may have torn his miniscus. He won't find out until Friday....I really, really, really hope he is 100% by basketball season. Let me just tell you soccer is a violent sport in high school.
I myself have a sore knee and rear end from falling out of bed last night. I was trying to reach my Agatha Christie book from bed and just had my finger tips on it when over I went. My bed is about a foot higher then the typical bed so I went crashing down on the night table and then hit the floor. My ankle also got taken out this morning by a shopping cart whirling at full speed. Was able to laugh while on the floor on the first one, was pretty irritated at a certain 4 year old girl for the second one.
In any case, I need a partner for the Race.....anyone out there up for it? I think it should run from 8:00 to around 1:00. Email me if you're interested.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter