I haven't felt well, so the last two days I have probably only eaten ~900 calories total. On the way to work this morning I decided I was a little bit hungry.... Mmmm, that Butterfinger candybar was good. And now I feel great!
And I still have 3100 more calories from Mon/Tues to make up for right?
Buddy, Caleb and Kelsey are all feeling better too. Unfortunately Dad came down with it today. More later, I need to mapquest where the nearest Krispy Kreme is.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
September
(17)
- It appears my Amazing Race partner may have torn h...
- Just what the Dr. ordered....
- Randomness
- Caleb 16 months
- Great time today...recap tomorrow!!!
- Amazing Race Stages 1 and 2
- Whew...
- Brownsburg: Mouse TrapBrownsburg: Mouse trap
- See today's first post before video...
- Breaking news!!!
- No title
- Birthday party
- Bday party.... more tomorrow
- No title
- No title
- No title
-
▼
September
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment