These pictures are supposed to be at bottom, but I'm still figuring this blogger out. I plagiarized these pictures from Cara.
This is Jean's backyard. Complete with 4-5 hole putting green. 

When we drive the cart through and under tunnels (not pictured here) we honk the horn and yell like mad people.
See paragraph at end of post...
This is his latest trick. He expects you to say "YAAAAAYYYYY!!!" and clap with him whenever he performs. He's nine months old now. No crawling yet. He rolls everywhere. He is so low maintenance, good natured and easy going. I know, I know, just like his mom, right!?
It's been a couple of years since I played cars with anyone, who knew it could be so entertaining.
4 weeks until mom, cousin and I load the kids and head to Florida to visit Grandma, 2 sets of Aunts/Uncles. Last time we went was so fun. There are games to play, golf carts to ride, pools to swim, buffalo and ducks to feed and dancing to be done. Jean/Mike live in a 55 and older community that has 2 town squares within. (Also 18 golf courses) People ride their golf carts on the golf cart paths everywhere and so much that some of the people have even forgotten when they were driving their cars and drove their cars right over the grass and onto and along the golf cart paths. One lady even drove her car into one of the golf cart tunnels that go under the road. Jean/Mike have 2 golf carts so we'll all fit whenever we go out. When I say they can drive their golf carts everywhere, I mean everywhere. We drove to Target, the grocery store, etc... It is a whole town for retirees. This time around we'll get to see Bev/Dave who just moved down. And Mike will be there too. We'll get some serious card playing and dominoes done. Well, not serious with that group around but a lot of game playing done!
Now off to change that diaper that is filling the room with such a pleasing aroma.....
No comments:
Post a Comment