Thank you. I feel better. I just got home from a kiddie basketball clinic. (I covered for Buddy who had to work.) I had 7 kids ages 4, 5, 6 and 7. The first 2 who came to the lobby were Kelsey's height and the boy said I'm 12 and I said "You are!" in fake surprise and his sister said "he's five but I'm 9" Now she was the same height as her brother and as Kelsey so I wasn't going to fall for that either. Fortunately I kept my big mouth shut because her mom echoed "yes, she is 9"
I don't do well with people who don't focus, add hyperactivity onto it.... well I can think of a few things i'd rather have done 1. go to dentist 2. clean a bathroom 3. shovel manure... you get the point.
I just ignored the kid who was crying, for what I don't know, and just tried to keep the herd under control. Even Kelsey had trouble focussing tonight, I guess it was all that valentine's day candy.
1 comment:
How is your mental health now??
Post a Comment