Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4





Been busy around here lately......softball games, VBS, painting and sick baby. Baby finally better and painting is done.


Thanks to everyone who was able to make it yesterday--we missed those who couldn't. It was a fun 4th of July. 2 hours of tennis and then some hot dogs/hamburgers. Then a little bit of 3 on 3 and knock-out. I wasn't very good at tennis and even worse at basketball, but it was fun. David and Lori were the "official" tennis tournament champions, but it just took Roger and I awhile to warm-up. We did re-challenge them and won...so that should make us some kind of winner, right?

Did you know it's really cheap to get film developed online at Walmart.com? After ~7 months of not developing any pictures, I finally uploaded some pictures and had them sent directly to my home address. It was cheaper (and a whole lot easier) then having them delivered to the store. I went back and changed the address and had them delivered to other addresses too. 9 cents a picture and ~50 cent shipping fee.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter