Just helping Dad clean out the refridgerator!
This little sweetie has become an official toddler. He now can circle around the room with only 1 faceplant every 15 steps or so. I tell him all the time that “he’s the cutest little thang’” I did have to amend that to the “cutest little boy thang’” because some people here were starting to get jealous.
He is all boy. Climbing on anything he can. He loves to climb on the couch and will just wander from end to end for 10 minutes at a time. It keeps him in one place, so I don’t mind—other then small worries about him falling off.
He is always on the go. The only time he’ll sit on my lap is when we read a “bbbkkkkk” His two favorite things are reading bbbkkks and throwing the ball. If I could get him potty trained, he’d almost be the perfect boy. We’re really enjoying this kid and savoring all the moments of his baby-ness.
1 comment:
You have such a sweet family! All is well here down south in good 'ole southern Indiana. I really enjoy seeing your sweet faces! Where exactly is Indiana Beach? I don't think I've ever heard of it.
Post a Comment