Friday, December 19, 2008


Aaaahhhh, I'm finally back on vacation. I was supposed to only work 4 days in December but I got a call last week asking if I could come back in this week to help with an emergency. Before I committed I made sure they would give me back these vacation days next year. They thought I would be done Tuesday and maybe Wednesday at the latest. Fed*x you are dead to me! The tracking system said I would get them Tuesday by 10:30 AM. The samples I was receiving from overseas didn't even reach me until Wednesday at 3:00 so I didn't have much to do Mon/Tues! I was gone from 6:30am - 10:30pm and another 10 hours on Thursday but was bound and determined to get it done so I wouldn't have to come in today. So now here I am looking forward to one of my Christmas present to Buddy which will get installed this afternoon!
Earlier this week we said goodbye to my brother and sister-in-law going to haiti for a year. We will miss them.
Then Ms. Kelsey got her ears pierced without even a grimace (and now she looks gorgeous.) She did admit later she felt like screaming.
Maybe it's the photographer or maybe it's just them...but every picture I take of her she shuts her eyes and every picture of Caleb he freezes and stops smiling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Kelsey.

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! You look so pretty!!!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter