Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things


I've had this for 2 years now and absolutely LOVE it! I can listen to 3 Christmas son stations, tune in to Dr. Laura or Dave Ramsey or my favorite the Old Time Radio Station. This station plays the old programs of yester-year. (1930's - 1950's) My Favorite Husband, Jack Benny, George Burns & Gracie Allen, Agatha Christie and my favorite Suspense. I would sometimes get drowsy on my 4:30 AM ride in to work, but ever since I've had this, I don't recall every getting sleepy. I highly recommend this for anyone who drives over 45 minutes to work.

She is absolutely the greatest author. I can read her books over and over again because by the time I get through all forty or so of her books and start back again, I've forgotten who did the crime. She writes so that you are always guessing right up until the end. Even though they are mystery books, they are not scary.

You'll never go back to Ramen Noodle Soup again. It's Ramen Noodle soup x100. Just add water and stick in the microwave for 6 minutes. But this is only brand that's good and only these 2 flavors.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter