Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Still here.........randomness...........
Spent all last week in Tennessee.......Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge to be exact. Buddy's whole side of the family was there, (along with a few uninvited guests of the 6 leg variety.) Had a lot of fun at Splash Country and would you believe that my face and arms are actually tan! Have been busy this week visiting with my grandma and aunt who are in town for a little while. Saturday is neighborhood garage sale--can't wait. Also had end of season softball tournament last Saturday--we (Lori, Diana and I) played 4 games on Saturday and went undefeated and won the whole thing--yay for us!! Just signed myself up for an Amazing Race taking place in our county on a Saturday in September. It looks like so much fun. It will take place at the various parks and rec departments in the area. I enlisted my nephew to be my partner since Buddy is working. For some reason Jonathan isn't as excited as I am. He mumbled something about not being sure he wanted to spend a whole free Saturday on it. I steamrolled him right on into it because I'm sure he'll change his tune once we win that $250 grand prize....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment