You want me to do what! Are you sure?!? Ahhhh my favorite "cracka's" first and then... This is great. My mom is always right! He had to be talked into this....but in the end he was glad he did.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'd be wary too, if my big sister had the hose. -Lori
Love the pictures! I don't blame him for being a little hesitent! Anyway, some of the meals on the Aldi plan I am not so sure about. Yep, I might switch. I'll email you my digits right now! Bets
3 comments:
I'd be wary too, if my big sister had the hose.
-Lori
Love the pictures! I don't blame him for being a little hesitent! Anyway, some of the meals on the Aldi plan I am not so sure about. Yep, I might switch. I'll email you my digits right now! Bets
Happy Birthday Old Lady!!
Post a Comment