Not much new here the last few weeks. Still trying to figure out paint....I knocked on one neighbor's door because another neighbor had told me she had the shades I was looking for. I assumed she knew who I was when I came to her door.......guess not.....she does now though. Did paint the bathroom yesterday and loved it. Expected great approval from Buddy and directed him to look at the bathroom.........after a minute of standing in there with a puzzled look on his face I finally told him I painted ...this from the man who is the paint Nazi. Also put primer over most of the kitchen covering the 17 different shades and paint splotches that were up there.
Finally organized the shoes which will last 1.5 days.
Buddy turned another year older on Monday and had to make his own birthday cake. It was a killer peanut butter cake. LOVED it. He is really a great baker. No pictures of that, we devoured it too fast.
2 comments:
By the looks of your shoes you must have adopted some foreign refugees...10 or 15? Am I right?
They come at night while I am sleeping and pull all the toys out too.
Post a Comment