Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm such an idiot....

I know someone at work who moved just a minute away from me. We work an hour away in Lafayette so its a big deal to have someone live close by. He is also a fellow IU fan here in the land of Purdue. So we dropped cookies and an invite to church off at his house on Sunday, his wife answers the door (I'd never met her.) And I say are you "Mrs..........(in my head I'm screaming what is their last name!) pause......... finally come up with "insert last name here." I so hope she didn't notice it. I really know there last name (I"ve known him for over 3 years) but it just totally flew out of my brain at that moment.
I didn't see him that night but just had a meeting with him today and told him that story. He laughed but I forgot to bring up the church invite. oops!

Soccer practice got rained out. They're 4 and 5. c'mon it would have toughened them up a little!

2 comments:

Thomas bunch said...

I tried to log on to make a bracket but I needed a group id and I only had a password and then I forgot to call you the next morning :(

Thomas bunch said...

New pics and such now available on my page!!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter