-I'm officially on reallocation. Which means I have until February 8 to find a job within Lilly. Have been told several times "I don't want to say you'll never find a job but..." All dept's across the board are reducing headcount so will be challenging.
-The good news is I'm getting LOTS of help from our career dept. articulating my transferrable skills, elevator speach and soon my resume, so I'll be ready if I have to look for a position outside Lilly too.
-Wouldn't it be cool to work for the NCAA helping to organize tournaments? That's on my radar screen so if you know somebody who knows somebody who works at the NCAA let me know!
-I have a princess, bride to get ready for tonights trunk or treat. Tomorrow she insists she will just be a bride and not a princess bride.
-Caleb is obviously way more coordinated then Kelsey or I as he managed to climb out of his crib 3 times last week without a thump or a broken leg. He would just appear in our room without making a noise. He is now in a toddler bed and is doing fine.
-Finally got a Wii. Kelsey is so good at it now. She does better then me at the wii fitness test. It's called a fitness test but there really isn't any fitness involved.
1 comment:
you will have someone proof read whatever you send out wont' you? your spelling isn't always great--speach?
Post a Comment