
ballgame! We went to the Indians game on Wednesday. I told everyone when we went in our goal was to come out with one ball. Well, I underestimated my group. We left with 2 balls. We were down the 3rd baseline 2nd row up. Caleb snagged the first ball. The usher came down and handed him one she caught from batting practice. Then Buddy reached out with his left hand and snagged a..... Subway squishy ball with a gift card attached.
I got really (close your eyes here comes some strong language) crappy news at work today. Flex week will be eliminated starting Jan 1st. So I have to decide if I want to work my 32/week over 4 days or drop down to 24 hours/week and keep working 3 days a week (which would mean a 25% reduction in pay.) Our company prides itself on its work life balance and this has caused quite an uproar...so hopefully they will revise such a sweeping change.
No comments:
Post a Comment