-I'm typing this looking at a the diag. top half of my screen. Caleb ran into the bottom half and it's weird looking. I'm afraid that this computer is toast.
-We took out everything in the downstairs bathroom and our putting in a new ttile and sink. Can't wait until it's done.
-Just found out that I was offered a new short tem assignment. I thought it wouldb e a few weeks to interview, etc...but no, I start on Monday. It is upposed to go through the end of the year. Of course, we're getting sold by then, so I don't anticipate getting to stay through the end of the year. It is a distance learning project and is located at our MQ learning center near the old airport.
-Camera needs new batteries and then will upload photos from our fun extended family get together at the state park a few weekends ago.
-I finally joined face book
-It's too hard to use this computer, so I am not spell checking or editing this post.
-Kelsey and Caleb are as cute as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment