Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally.......a new camera. I'm not sure I like this one but have 2 more weeks to decide.




Finally........a swingset. Almost. Just a few more things to nail down. So glad I still have my fingers. Buddy grazed them twice with the hammer.


And lastly....meet our new car. New to us anyway. Last month Buddy was stopped at a stop sign and someone turned right into him. Fortunately no one was hurt and they totaled our car. A Buick Rende*vous really tempted us, but we went with the economical option. I know now why people sue for pain and suffering. Insurance companies are a pain in the neck.


And look what came in the mail. This was just the first batch that came through. We've gotten several others since.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that? I can't see...

Anonymous said...

Letters from personal injury attorneys.




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter