Thursday, January 15, 2009



--It's a balmy -5 here. Are you jealous?
I got up, took a shower and got right back into pajamas--I'm not going anywhere today!
--Welcome (back) to my world Uverse! Except for a free trial month back in 2007, we haven't had cable in 2 years.
--What is up with customer service? I was on hold for 40 minutes yesterday with one company before I hung up. I called back again and hit 0,0,0,0 and got through to a live person! I told him what department I wanted but wouldn't give him my info since I knew I'd have to give it all over again to the next person. I don't think he liked that because when he transferred me, I got the dial tone. That's in addition to the DirectTv people who were 1 1/2 hours late on a Friday night and made my house smell like stale smoke and the contractor doing a repair for me at work calls a couple hours after she's supposed to be there saying "oops forgot to call you."
I will say the Uverse people are always early and they wear FOOTIES when they come into your house!
--Caleb (20 months next week) is a talking machine. My personal favorites are "IWantMyMommy!" (yes, all one word) and "Where'sSissy?" Taking him to b'ball games are pretty exhausting. He'll look back smile and say "bye" and take off. Up, down, left, right pretty much anywhere. He doesn't care where I am, he just goes.
--I got four packages when I got home last night. The first was salad, then taco meat, then Fritos which made a great taco salad and the last was gooey cookies. Yet another reason to live close to your mother. Thanks mom!

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter