-Congratulations to Buddy who got a position in loss prevention. He's excited about it and will probably start in a couple of weeks.
-This is especially good because things aren't looking good for my plantsite. The rumor is the decision will be announced in a couple of weeks.
-I can't believe I had to pay a 9% sales tax for my lunch at Taco Bell on Tuesday. By the way, you have to try the Baja Chalupa.
-I've made a million cookies in the last 6 months, why is it the only batch that turned out looking like crud are the ones I made for the dept. pitch in? I took them up early so no one would know they were mine. But the food police kept asking what I brought.
-I'm going to try to install curtain rods with my faithful assistant Kelsey now. I'm a little nervous knowing this could lead to several holes in the wall.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
November
(12)
- No title
- Yes, those pictures were taken today and we're all...
- One year ago
- My special helper.
- Good morning
- She cracks me up
- For those that had asked...you can go to Playlist....
- Somebody remind me to mention next time that a nat...
- This is for Kelsey
- Misc....
- Brrrrr....it's cold up here. Caleb really wanted ...
- Up early this morning
-
▼
November
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment