Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Blogg Editor

Yes, this site is actually being updated and (hopefully) will continue to be. Buddy got it up and going, but as you could see had no interest or time in maintaining it, so I'll give it a shot.This is my first try at posting a picture (transferring it from dropshots) I don't know if it will work this way.

Buddy has been busy with coaching 8th grade Brownsburg middle school team. I only have today and half day tomorrow left of work until January. Woohoo!! I'm excited to stay home, sleep in and play with K/C. I still haven't heard if I'll be able to permanently work 3 days a week, but might hear tomorrow morning at my year-end review.
I'm almost finished painting Kelsey's room. The last house we painted every single room! and some rooms 2x (remember the school bus yellow!) I seem to recall liking painting the first room or 2 and then strongly disliking it the next 8 rooms. So far I am enjoying it again and like the instant gratification of seeing the color change. (I'll post pictures when I'm done. ) And I might add, this time around I'm doing it all by myself as my method and procedure (i.e. piling up all Kelsey's stuff in the middle of the room) was a little irritating to some. Actually, because of all the stuff in the room we probably would have been bumping into each other, so I don't mind at all working alone. (Not exactly alone, for some reason K finds it interesting to watch me paint.)
Caleb's room is next and this may sound kind of weird, but I'm planning on painting it a muted blue with muted brown. I'm still trying to decide if I should do half and half or stripes or.....
One last thing I'll put down because I'd like to remember it someday and know I won't unless it's written down.......I took K/C to the girls Hendricks County basketball tournament to watch 3 games and when Buddy met us there later, I ran out to grab some hamburgers. Well, one of us, okay, I spilled my water down the bleachers onto Kelsey. At first she wasn't too happy to be wearing cold, wet jeans but a few minutes later after we resumed eating she said in her teasing voice, "Mom, I didn't ask for a shower today!" Hmmmm, it came out a lot funnier in person then in print. Oh well.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter